We protect and maintain the health of students, faculty, and members of the whole college.
Major activities in the health center
- Medical care : The health conditions of students and staff who visit the public health center shall be check to determine what steps should be tacken to assist in medical aid.
- Surgical treatment : Disinfection of simple trauma, anti-inflammatory for muscle joint pain.
- Counseling and education : Student shall learn how to maintain a healthy life by consulting and educating various contents and life related to health.
- Support : it supports for first aid drugs necessary for school events and provides small amounts of medicines for diseases and wounds of individuals falling under school health
- Transfer : If a disease cannot be observed and treated in the health center, student shall be transferred to a nearby hospital.
- InBody test : InBody test is conducted to analyze body components easily and accurately so that one can properly understand one's physical condition.
Location and hours of operation of the health
- Capital center location : Building No. 9 (Lecture) 1F Health Administration Office
- Operating hours : 09:00~18:00
- InBody operation time : 09:30~16:30 (10 people/1 day)
Emergency medical treatment system
Emergency patients → First aid in the health center → Transfer to external specialized hospitals
School emergency services
Health Center in Health Administration Center 042-670-9630, Building No.9 (Lecture) 1F