Guidelines for Undergraduate Admissions for International Students
International students will be admitted based on their academic merits and Korean language proficiency.
|Eligibility for application||
|Language proficiency requirements||
Students who meet the following Korean language skills and requirements
Admission submission documents
- Application (School Style)
- A copy of High school Enrollment Certificate
- A copy of High school transcripts
- A copy of High School Diploma and Translation Notarization Certificate
- A copy of the family register of yourself and your parents.
- A copy of the resident registration of yourself and your parents' families.
- Five pictures (3×4 cm)
- Original certificate of employment and income as a guarantor (Required contents: company name, address, telephone, fax number)
- The original bank deposit certificate or exchange certificate (deposit certificate USD$10,000 or more)
The bank deposit certificate is based on the date of application for admission.There must be documentary evidence within a month.
No submission documents shall be returned.
Additional materials may be required by the school at the time of document screening.
ADMISSION APPLICATION PERIOD
- Spring Semester: December to January each year
- Fall Semester: June to July each year
- Spring Semester: March of each year
- Fall Semester: Every September
- The 1st: document screening
- The 2nd: academic evaluation, interview
KOREAN LANGUAGE EDUCATION PROGRAM
- Training schedule: 4 semesters per year (10 weeks in the first semester, 40 weeks in total)
- Training period: Monday to Friday, 4 hours a day
- Class composition: 15 students per a class
KOREAN LANGUAGE CLASS
|Beginner||Listening, Conversation, Comprehensive|
|Intermediate||Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking|
- Manager Email : email@example.com